Call : +86-21-58386189, 58386176

Computer Grinding Noise

My computer randomly freezes and their is a loud sound ...

Feb 09, 2013· My computer randomly freezes and their is a loud sound noise that comes out of my speakers I am having a problem where my computer randomly freezes and it makes a loud noise from the speakers. I am running windows 7 64 bit.

Read more

Hard Drive making loud grinding noise - [Solved] - Storage

Hard Drive making loud grinding noise Spencer Brown Jul 28, 2014, 9:20 AM I was using my desktop computer that is a few years old when I accidentally bump the tower (while running) while checking ...

Read more

Computer grinding noise when starting up - TechSpot Forums

Aug 31, 2013· So when I started my computer this morning, it made a loud grinding noise so I immediately turned it off and check if any wires were blocking the fans.

Read more

What's That Grinding Sound In My Computer? - The ...

My computer is making strange grinding sounds, but not all the time. There is no rhyme or reason to when the noise occurs; it just seems to go in and out on its own.

Read more

Grinding noise in disc drive. - Apple Community

Jan 16, 2011· Yesterday, I went to upload some music from CD and my disc drive started making the most horrendous grinding noise. I know there are a million topics on this, but I've never heard a computer make this sound and it freaked me out (I've had my computer for a couple of years with little problem, and an iBook G4 before that).

Read more

Is That Grinding Sound the Death of My Hard Drive? | PCWorld

Nov 17, 2011· Ericuse165 has a friend with a PC that's making a grinding noise. Eric asked the Hard Drives, NAS Drives, Storage forum for advice. First, backup that …

Read more

How to fix my laptop fan if it's making a grinding noise ...

This is the most likely 'grinding noise'. The oil in the bearings dries out over a period of time. In this case blowing it out might help a bit but really you have to lubricate or replace the fan which is a moderately difficult job depending on the availability of the part.

Read more

Why does my computer make a grinding noise when starting ...

A grinding noise and slow computer probably indicate the worse. Stop everything right now and back up! Recently, my computer has been making a very loud grinding noise when I boot from cold. It seems to take forever to stop and everything goes very slow during this time. What is this and how can I ...

Read more

My computer makes a horrible grinding noise i think it's ...

Hi and thanks for your question! If it sounds like it is coming from the fan, it is probably (hopefully) nothing more than a power cable or ribbon that is hitting the fan blades causing the noise. Just open the case and push aside any wires that are near the cooling fan(s). Close the case, plug back ...

Read more

How to Fix a Computer Fan That's Loud or Making Noise

Laptops & Tablets: Your computer probably only has one fan and it's blowing out. Avoid blowing the dust directly back into the computer, which could aggravate the fan noise problem in the future. Avoid blowing the dust directly back into the computer, which could aggravate the fan noise problem in …

Read more

What does it mean when a computer makes a grinding noise?

A computer has 2 kinds of mechanical moving parts: the cooling ventilators, and the drives: hard disk, digital disk (CD, DVD...) drive, or (if your computer is old enough) floppy disk drive. Check where the noise is coming from: if from the floppy...

Read more

PC makes grinding noise when turning on - Windows 7 Help ...

Jul 14, 2014· Hi, Recently a grinding noise can be heard when I turn on my PC, but not always. So far it has happened twice, the first time I looked inside my PC but found nothing, and the second time it stop after about 5 minutes once the computer had been turned on.

Read more

Laptop making rattling / grinding noises [Solved ...

HP Laptop CPU fan makes a grinding noise when picked up, tilted slightly Forum Solved Asus Notebook U36SG making a grinding/whirling noise. solution Solved my right earcup beats is making a ...

Read more

Computer Grinding Noise, Running Slow – Fixed!

Computer Grinding Noise = Microsoft Search Index (in my case) Microsoft Search Index was grinding along, eating all my memory. My computer was indexing itself for future searches at the expense of me getting any work done.

Read more

How to Diagnose Funny Computer Noises | It Still Works

Clean the power supply fan if you hear weird whining or grinding noises from the back of your computer. Unplug your computer before doing this. If cleaning doesn't fix the problem, you may need to replace the power supply unit.

Read more

Why is my PC power supply fan making a grinding noise?

MakeUseOf You Can Now Send Stickers Using WhatsApp. ... PC power supply fan is making a grinding noise. Why? 12 answers Comments are Closed ... Not only power off and unplug your computer when you are going to open the case. There can be charge left. When unplugged hit the on/off button. Your PC may start up for just one second, charge is ...

Read more

Computer making a grinding noise - Tom's Hardware

Computer Speakers making a grinding noise Computer is making grinding noise when running a particular app Computer freezes completely and makes a grinding buzzing noise (coming from my sound …

Read more

MY son's computer won't start up and is making a grinding ...

MY son's computer won't start up and is making a grinding noise. Probably not a good sign. It keeps saying it was shut down wrong and when I tell it to start up in normal mode it goes to the start up menu and goes back to the same message again.

Read more

PC makes grinding noises when starting up | Technology ...

Grinding noises are always bad news, but the most common cause is a failing fan, and that's what it sounds like. Your PC may have several fans to cool the processor, a fast graphics card, the case ...

Read more

Computer is making a "revving" noise (fan issue ...

Mar 10, 2011· The noise is occurring regardless of what I am doing on the computer, and even if it is just sitting idle. My gut feeling is that the revving noise is coming from one of the computer fans.

Read more

Noise from computer - Computer Hope's Free Computer Help

The computer hard drive is a common issue for additional noise. It is normal for a hard drive to produce noise. It is normal for a hard drive to produce noise. Normal noises you should expect to hear include a low humming or quiet whistling sound.

Read more

What to Do If Computer or Hard Drive Makes Grinding Noise?

What are the Reasons for Grinding Noise in Your Hard Drive There are two possible reasons for grinding noise coming from Hard Drive or computer. Let's look at each: Reason 1: Firstly, the grinding noise could be because of the CPU FAN. FAN is embedded to cool down the heated system and prevent from overheating damages.

Read more

The sounds of a sick PC: Listen to the noises that could ...

Jul 26, 2013· When you're powering your computer on or off, you might jump at the sound of a loud pop coming from your speakers. No worries: It just means that your speakers are …

Read more

Computer is making a buzzing / low grinding noise at boot ...

The past few days, when I've booted up the computer, it starts off making this nasty buzzing / low grinding noise. It only lasts for the very initial part of the boot-up sequence, then decreases and then completely disappears as the booting progresses, with it being completely gone before it gets to the "Select username" option in Windows XP.

Read more

PC Makes a terrible grinding noise on start up, once ...

It's confusing me because the sound sounds mechanical, like a grinding, but it sounds as if to be made electronically. Rather than something like a fan grinding. I've check all the fans, my ram, hard-drives, CD-drive, graphics card.

Read more

HP Laptop Grinding Sound Issue - YouTube

Dec 17, 2015· My computer makes a grinding sound when it's not plugged in. When it's fully charged, it doesn't do this. It seems to start once the battery is low.

Read more

What to Do When Your Hard Drive Is Making Noise - Lifewire

What to Do When Your Hard Drive Is Making Noise Clicking, Grinding, and Squealing Sounds Could Mean a Dying Hard Drive . Share Pin Email ... What to Do When Your Hard Drive Is Making Noise . ... See the section near the bottom called Other Noises a Computer Can Make for more on that.

Read more

What's that grinding sound in my computer? - Data Doctors

Question. My computer is making strange grinding sounds, but not all the time. There is no rhyme or reason to when the noise occurs, it just seems to go in and out on its own.

Read more